GENE HEALY JOINS LIBERTY AND POWER
I am delighted to announce that Gene Healy of the Cato Institute has joined as a permanent member of Liberty and Power.
Gene has just finished a new Cato Policy Analysis paper, "Deployed in the U.S.A.: the Creeping Militarization of the Home Front."
In this piece, he argues against looking to the military to solve domestic problems, such as illegal immigration, the threat of terrorism, and drug prohibition.comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."