Harry Magdoff (1913-2006)
I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to discern a parallel between Harry Magdoff and Murray Rothbard with regard to their influence upon, and the affection in which they were held among, respectively Marxists and libertarians.
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R. Gregg - 1/13/2006
Gordon Leff is an author whose writings are invaluable in analyzing class theory, both in general and Marxist class analysis. Although he is primarily known for his work in the medieval period, his analysis of class theory is first-rate.
Just a thought.
Roderick T. Long - 1/9/2006
Kevin himself has written something on this subject too: Austrian and Marxist Theories of Monopoly-Capital: A Mutualist Synthesis.
Kevin Carson - 1/9/2006
For an interesting fusion of Austrian and neo-Marxist theories of overproduction and imperialism, check out Joseph Stromberg. "The Role of State Monopoly Capitalism in the American Empire." Journal of Libertarian Studies Volume 15, no. 3 (Summer 2001)
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in