Gregory on King
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R. Gregg - 1/18/2006
I went to the Juan Cole link to his "10 points." Such an honest comment as that of MLK's is so rarely noted in today's media. Wouldn't it be wonderful if such comments were on today's papers instead of how many of our friends in the military and citizens of Iraq were murdered? How many more will have to die before the administration is done with its imperial desires!
Just a thought.
David T. Beito - 1/17/2006
I fixed it.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
Thanks for the plug. I think the first link is broken and should be:
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians