What's the Deal with Clarence Thomas?
Hat tip Oscar Chamberlain.
comments powered by Disqus
Jule R. Herbert - 1/17/2006
Suggest his opinion be read here:
He says he would have joined in upholding Oregon's statute under the standards of federalism rejected by the court in Raich, but not that is "water over the dam." Curious dissent.
Anthony Gregory - 1/17/2006
He's also the weakest on habeas corpus and detainments of "enemy combatants"—or, as Bush sometimes calls them, "illegal non-combatants." He was good on the marijuana issue, but I think libertarians tend to be far too easy on him. The man believes in executive supremacy.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals