The Greatest Love of All
More shameless self-promotion: further details about my summer seminar on the praxeological foundations of libertarian ethics have been posted here. Ah, the wonder of me.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
Under the suggested readings for the course, you list Christine Korsgaard's paper "The Reasons We Can Share" as reprinted in The Sources of Normativity. Actually, it's reprinted in Creating the Kingdom of Ends. Sources is her Tanner Lectures, Creating is her collected papers.
Roderick T. Long - 1/21/2006
Oops! Thanks, Irfan, for catching that.
- Richard III Really Ate and Drank Like a King
- Where’s the one place in the world where nobody’s messed with WW II relics?
- Secrets of the Clinton Library
- Beloit College is out with its annual list of what freshman know ... Tiny Tim? Carl Sagan? Forget about it.
- India Bans Indira Gandhi Assassination Film
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is