The Greatest Love of All
More shameless self-promotion: further details about my summer seminar on the praxeological foundations of libertarian ethics have been posted here. Ah, the wonder of me.
comments powered by Disqus
Irfan Khawaja - 8/4/2006
Under the suggested readings for the course, you list Christine Korsgaard's paper "The Reasons We Can Share" as reprinted in The Sources of Normativity. Actually, it's reprinted in Creating the Kingdom of Ends. Sources is her Tanner Lectures, Creating is her collected papers.
Roderick T. Long - 1/21/2006
Oops! Thanks, Irfan, for catching that.
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation