Here is a story that compares the official treatment of Rep. Cynthia McKinney with that of Rep. Tom Lantos. Perhaps there's more to be said about both incidents but I suggest the article throws an interesting light on how the U.S. Capitol Police treats different members of Congress.
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 4/18/2006
Tom Lantos disgraced himself and brought shame upon every other Holocaust survivor during the congressional hearings on Waco. He did this simply because Bill Clinton is a Democrat. If Waco had occured when the president was a Republican he would of had a completely different attitude. For a survivor of the Holocaust to condone the slaughter of innocent children because of their parent's religious beliefs for partisan purposes is disgusting.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch