Edward Berkowitz: Michael Moore's Farenheit 9/11
Mr. Berkowitz is a professor of history at George Washington University.
He was interviewed by HNN's Rick Shenkman on April 23, 2006 about Michael Moore's documentary, Farenheit 9/11. Mr. Berkowitz spoke about the movie at the annual meeting of the Organization of American Historians (OAH) on April 20.
Vernon Clayson - 4/26/2006
Isn't it a little late to bring this up as a serious discussion? He lost his audience on election day and his subject is of no present concern to anyone as it can't harm Bush or help John Kerry. To dissect it in retrospect is to give him credence far beyond his worth. He has no education, other than high school, to speak of, and seems only to have a penchant for entertainment despite having no personality or character. He is basically a con man and has about the same appeal as a beached octopus, ugly and rotting but liberals can't keep from looking at it.
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims