You can't take the sky from me.
Joss Whedon's 2005 film Serenity, the companion piece to his television series Firefly, has won this year's Nebula Award.
Why people interested in liberty and power should care.
Why people interested in film should care.
comments powered by Disqus
Rebecca Anne Goetz - 5/9/2006
Yay! Now, where are the promised second and third installments??
Kenneth R. Gregg - 5/8/2006
Glad to see it happen, Amy. The movie certainly deserves it.
The picture on the site makes me aware of how long its been since I was at an SF Con. Joe Haldeman is bald (when did that happen?) and Harlan, the "enfant terrible" of SF, now looks like a poster child for AARP.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!