You can't take the sky from me.
Why people interested in liberty and power should care.
Why people interested in film should care.
comments powered by Disqus
Rebecca Anne Goetz - 5/9/2006
Yay! Now, where are the promised second and third installments??
Kenneth R. Gregg - 5/8/2006
Glad to see it happen, Amy. The movie certainly deserves it.
The picture on the site makes me aware of how long its been since I was at an SF Con. Joe Haldeman is bald (when did that happen?) and Harlan, the "enfant terrible" of SF, now looks like a poster child for AARP.
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- History Professor: Convicted Cop Killer Mumia Should Be Celebrated Like Martin Luther King Jr. in Schools
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90
- Rick Perlstein: “Ronald Reagan absolved America almost in a priestly role not to have to contend with sin. The consequences are all around us today”