Forth to the Firth!
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Ive been planning for ages to write about my Vegas and Prague trips/conferences, as well as to add some further thoughts on the French rioters (remember them?). Ive even got a catchy title for the post: APEE, PCPE, and CPE.
Well, Ive been way too busy to get to it, and on Thursday I leave for Edinburgh (ah, Scotland! land of Adam Smith, David Hume, Thomas Reid, Duns Scotus, and most importantly Bran Mak Morn!) so itll have to wait a little bit longer. Back in a week!
comments powered by Disqus
Joel Schlosberg - 5/23/2006
No list of libertarian Scots is complete without A. S. Neill.
Keith Halderman - 5/23/2006
I am very pro Scotland these days because a Scottish police federation has come out in favor of legalizing drugs. If you see any of them while you are there tel them they have my support.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch