FAIR WEATHER FEDERALISM?
Garnett of Notre Dame Law School has a
good article over at National Review Online responding to some recent
high-profile charges that conservatives are"fair-weather federalists"
when it comes to supporting federal action on abortion and marriage. His
article echoes many of the points I made in an earlier L&P
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets