FAIR WEATHER FEDERALISM?
Garnett of Notre Dame Law School has a
good article over at National Review Online responding to some recent
high-profile charges that conservatives are"fair-weather federalists"
when it comes to supporting federal action on abortion and marriage. His
article echoes many of the points I made in an earlier L&P
- Smithsonian gets $1M to save endangered languages
- Two world-class libraries launch online archive of ancient Scriptures
- U.S. veteran held by North Korea helped anti-communist guerrilla force in 1950-1953 war
- Paul Aussaresses, 95, Who Tortured Algerians, Dies
- Baffling 400,000-Year-Old Clue to Human Origins