http://www.thecommunity.com/crisis/# After the shocking events of September 11th, difficult questions now arise regarding America's current military response. What should the American response be to the killing of more than 3,000 of their innocent citizens? Is the killing of innocent Afghanistan civilians by air strikes the correct response for the Americans who perished during the terrorist attacks?
This site brings together the voices of 17 of the living Nobel Peace Prize winners. Although the opinions of these Laureates differ, their thoughts as a whole are beneficial to consider while forming opinions regarding the American actions in the aftermath of September 11, 2001.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse