This website shows the historical press coverage in the United States from the 16th to the 20th century. The creator of this newspaper collection, Rick Brown, invites you to return to these historical events by viewing how they were presented to the American public in the past. The website offers an index of historical articles for easy viewing, interactive quizzes, presidential facts, an audio and video department featuring voices from the past, and additional historical links.
comments powered by Disqus
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin.
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians