Civil Rights Project at Harvard University
"Renew the civil rights movement by bridging the world of action and ideas."
These are the words on the opening page of the web site from Harvard University. Their Civil Rights Project web site has been recently re-vamped. Here are some words they have to say about the new site.
CRP feels the web site will help strengthen their network of researchers, lawyers, advocates, educators and journalists who share their commitment to social justice. The new site improves their ability to disseminate research, alerts, event information, civil rights news and updates quickly. The comprehensive and multi-layered site will further the outreach to media on a regular basis, with a particular emphasis on building rapid responses to developing civil rights legislation and news events.
comments powered by Disqus
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90