Civil Rights Project at Harvard University
"Renew the civil rights movement by bridging the world of action and ideas."
These are the words on the opening page of the web site from Harvard University. Their Civil Rights Project web site has been recently re-vamped. Here are some words they have to say about the new site.
CRP feels the web site will help strengthen their network of researchers, lawyers, advocates, educators and journalists who share their commitment to social justice. The new site improves their ability to disseminate research, alerts, event information, civil rights news and updates quickly. The comprehensive and multi-layered site will further the outreach to media on a regular basis, with a particular emphasis on building rapid responses to developing civil rights legislation and news events.comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!