Civil Rights Project at Harvard University
"Renew the civil rights movement by bridging the world of action and ideas."
These are the words on the opening page of the web site from Harvard University. Their Civil Rights Project web site has been recently re-vamped. Here are some words they have to say about the new site.
CRP feels the web site will help strengthen their network of researchers, lawyers, advocates, educators and journalists who share their commitment to social justice. The new site improves their ability to disseminate research, alerts, event information, civil rights news and updates quickly. The comprehensive and multi-layered site will further the outreach to media on a regular basis, with a particular emphasis on building rapid responses to developing civil rights legislation and news events.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I