Cincinnati Historian Found Guilty of Plagiarism
comments powered by Disqus
David J Merkowitz - 8/24/2006
Oh God no...that wouldn't be good at all...I was much better trained than that...no plagiarism here...
Marc A. Comtois - 8/24/2006
I think it's a sign of my viewing the historical field through a blogging lens when my first thought when seeing the blog post heading was that Ralph was referring to the blogger Cincinnati Historian (David Merkowitz)! I was "relieved" to see that it was a Historian at the University of Cincinnati and not a fellow blogger.
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians