Bush and Saddam Should Both Stand Trial, Says Nuremberg Prosecutor
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/30/2006
Although Nuremberg trials always bothered me because I think they amounted to creating ex post facto law, there is no doubt that the Nuremberg principles are currently valid and both George Bush and Saddam should spend the rest of their lives in prison.
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions