Bush and Saddam Should Both Stand Trial, Says Nuremberg Prosecutor
comments powered by Disqus
M.D. Fulwiler - 8/30/2006
Although Nuremberg trials always bothered me because I think they amounted to creating ex post facto law, there is no doubt that the Nuremberg principles are currently valid and both George Bush and Saddam should spend the rest of their lives in prison.
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90