There is nothing wrong with your television.
Popular Culture Item of Significance:
Joseph Stefano has died. In addition to writing the screenplay for Psycho, he was co-creator of the influential and important TV series, The Outer Limits. RIP!
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/5/2006
Yes, in only 2 seasons, they showcased some truly first-rate science fiction. Don't get me started on how disappointing the so-called sci-fi channel has been.
David T. Beito - 9/3/2006
Outer Limits was one of my favorite shows during the original run (which I am old enough to remember). It had a gritty, less preachy quality than the Twilight Zone which, at least for me, left more lasting, and sometimes more horrifying, memories. Too bad, OL doesn't appear on the Sci Fi Channel more often.
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse