There is nothing wrong with your television.
Popular Culture Item of Significance:
Joseph Stefano has died. In addition to writing the screenplay for Psycho, he was co-creator of the influential and important TV series, The Outer Limits. RIP!
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/5/2006
Yes, in only 2 seasons, they showcased some truly first-rate science fiction. Don't get me started on how disappointing the so-called sci-fi channel has been.
David T. Beito - 9/3/2006
Outer Limits was one of my favorite shows during the original run (which I am old enough to remember). It had a gritty, less preachy quality than the Twilight Zone which, at least for me, left more lasting, and sometimes more horrifying, memories. Too bad, OL doesn't appear on the Sci Fi Channel more often.
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!