There is nothing wrong with your television.
Popular Culture Item of Significance:
Joseph Stefano has died. In addition to writing the screenplay for Psycho, he was co-creator of the influential and important TV series, The Outer Limits. RIP!
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 9/5/2006
Yes, in only 2 seasons, they showcased some truly first-rate science fiction. Don't get me started on how disappointing the so-called sci-fi channel has been.
David T. Beito - 9/3/2006
Outer Limits was one of my favorite shows during the original run (which I am old enough to remember). It had a gritty, less preachy quality than the Twilight Zone which, at least for me, left more lasting, and sometimes more horrifying, memories. Too bad, OL doesn't appear on the Sci Fi Channel more often.
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding