YOU DON'T SAY
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 1/11/2004
Old news to the conspiracy theorists, sure (are they ever surprised?), but the question is "what did the president want and when did he want it?" If it was just "members" of the administration, there might be a slap on the wrist: you expect people at that level to have some ideas about what they want to accomplish when they walk in the door, right? But if the President were involved in discussions regarding regime change in Iraq before 2002, then he's going to have some real explaining to do. All along I've been pooh-poohing the pseudo-psychoanalysis "finish what Dad started" theory, but if he really came in with Iraq on his to-do list then I have to rethink that.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals