Bush Would Be Hitler If He Applied Himself
The stars were out in Gotham on Monday night for the latest Bush Bashing Ball.
Followers of MOVEON.ORG gathered to unveil the winner of the website's Bush in 30 Seconds Contest.
But it was the action off the computer screen and on the stage at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom that's caused excitement.
Celebrity activists unleashed a torrent of obscenity-laced insults and allegations against Republicans and the Bush Administration -- just a week after the site's founders apologized for posting two political messages on the Internet comparing President Bush to Hitler.
The DRUDGE REPORT can now present a partial transcript of the event, as provided by various DRUDGE sources:
MARGARET CHO (Comedian) --
*"Despite all of this stupid bullsh-- that the Republican National Committee, or whatever the f--- they call them, that they were saying that they're all angry about how two of these ads were comparing Bush to Hitler? I mean, out of thousands of submissions, they find two. They're like fu--ing looking for Hitler in a hawstack. You now? I mean, George Bush is not Hitler. He would be if he fu--ing applied himself." big, extended applause)"I mean he just isn't."
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?