Tony Blankley: My Enemy Is George Soros
TONY BLANKLEY, WASHINGTON TIMES...let's get back to Soros.
This a man who blamed the Jews for anti-Semitism, getting Abe Fluxman -- excuse me -- head of the Anti-Defamation League to call it an obscene statement.
This is a man who, when he was plundering the world's currencies in England in '92, he caused a Southeastern Asian financial crises in '97.
RICHARD ABORN, DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST: Please, come on. Wait a second. You're so far beyond the facts. Hold on.
BLANKLEY: He said that he has no moral responsibility for the consequences of his financial actions. He is a self-admitted atheist. He was a Jew who figured out a way to survive the holocaust.
ALAN COLMES: Religious beliefs have nothing to do with...
ABORN: Are you going to do a background check on every single Republican contributor to the Republican Party?
COLMES: What I don't understand, Tony...
When a man with this kind -- when a man is with this kind of money, and he's spending
it on trying to influence the American public in an election -- trying to buy
the election; he is not going to -- we have a right to know what kind of an unscrupulous
man he is.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch