Isabel Paterson, Genetic Superwoman?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Florence Finch Kelly was an important libertarian writer of the late 19th century, and a contributor to Benjamin Tuckers Liberty. Isabel Paterson was one of the leading libertarian theorists of the early-to-mid-20th century, and a major influence on Ayn Rand.
It now turns out that their trajectories intersected: Kelly wrote a review of Patersons first (or first published, anyway) novel, The Shadow Riders. Its now online in the Molinari Institutes online library.
I plan to put the novel online as well, but youll just have to wait ....
comments powered by Disqus
- So Cliven Bundy never said blacks might have been better off under slavery?
- Mussolini's birthplace in Italy to get a fascist museum
- Historical sex objects to feature in British classrooms
- All Russian World War I Documents Available Online
- Jihadists gone, masons are working to restore the mausoleums of Timbuktu
- Cultural historian who helped end censorship of "Lady Chatterley's Lover," dies
- Thomas Slaughter interviewed about his new book on the American Revolution
- Historian Michael Ignatieff writes a memoir explaining why he failed in politics
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history