PERHAPS THIS IS THE TENURE ISSUE?
Although I generally agree with the tenor of Robert's questions about Charles' concerns over tenure (namely that it's not so"under threat"), every once in awhile something like this comes along, and I get deeply concerned. Thanks to Instapundit for the pointer.
comments powered by Disqus
Steven Horwitz - 2/3/2004
Yeah, this one isn't just about liberal vs. conservative. This is a power-mad, if not crazy, dean, and a university unwilling to deal with him. Just a nightmare.
Jonathan Dresner - 2/3/2004
Honestly, stuff like the Deming case makes me wonder if I should just pack up my home computer and never write anything except tests and journal articles. I have the advantage of being liberal, so I don't draw the same collegial fire, perhaps. But that doesn't mean that I'm not ticking people off.....
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse