Yellow Ribbons and Miniature American Flags for Everyone!
No, sorry, not Osama bin Laden or Ayman al-Zawahiri – the men responsible for the mass murder of September 11th, 2001. They are still chillin' in the Hindu Kush, occasionally sending out podcasts predicting American military operations in Africa and such, but otherwise laying low.
But we got Saddam! Former loyal tool of the CIA dating back to 1959 and mass murderer in his own right.
And it only took America killing as many Iraqis as he did to"bring him to justice."
comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 12/30/2006
Well, on the one hand, I'll hate seeing this spun into any kind of affirmation of the way in which the war was handled, which you're right to note. But on the other hand, don't expect any tears from me on behalf of this maniac. Sic semper tyrannis.
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims