BOOBGATE AND PRO-WAR LIBERTARIAN ELECTION QUANDARIES
This continuing and across-the-board march to statism by the GOP only increases the quandary for sincere pro-war libertarians. They continue to regard Dubya as a kind of compartmentalized Jekyll and Hyde character: farseeing and honest on foreign policy but vote-grubbing and unprincipled on domestic policy. In the end, I predict that, despite some second-guessing, they will stay the course. As Rove said, where else can they go?
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I