We, the Jewish State
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 1/22/2007
Certainly, all states do bad things all the time.
When I posted the story, I wondered whether someone would post to say either the story was wrong in some important respect(s) or it was misleading because it didn't tell the whole story.
Can Israel exist and tolerate a right of return for the Palestinians? Or is the existence of two states--one exclusively Jewish-Zionist, the other Palestinian--the only feasible outcome? (I write "Jewish-Zionist" as there are both Jews who are not Zionists and Zionists who are not Jewish.)
Steven Horwitz - 1/22/2007
Yes, we should find it disturbing. States do bad things all the time. All states.
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I