Thank Goodness for Government!
comments powered by Disqus
N A Mehra - 1/30/2007
This local government infringement on private property rights:
Lisa Casanova - 1/28/2007
"Spanish women often head into changing rooms with an armful of different sizes never knowing which one will fit this time or whether any will fit at all."
Wow. That happens to me all the time. I was just thinking the other day that of all the problems in my life, that's just about the most pressing one. Even worse than the fact that when I shop for shoes, I don't know whether I'll be a 8 or an 8 1/2. If only the U.S. government would do something about it, I'd live in a paradise.....
- Richard III Really Ate and Drank Like a King
- Where’s the one place in the world where nobody’s messed with WW II relics?
- Secrets of the Clinton Library
- India Bans Indira Gandhi Assassination Film
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is