Not a Bush-Bashing Post
I might mention that the grand total of all of these cuts is a paltry $4.9 billion -- spittin' in the ocean, really -- and that most of them were proposed in Bush's previous budget, then added back in by Congress, which means that's the likely outcome this time around, too. But adding those caveats would be inconsistent with the headline for this post. So I won't. Just stop reading after the first sentence.
comments powered by Disqus
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Senator’s Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others’ Works, Uncited
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in