Not a Bush-Bashing Post
I might mention that the grand total of all of these cuts is a paltry $4.9 billion -- spittin' in the ocean, really -- and that most of them were proposed in Bush's previous budget, then added back in by Congress, which means that's the likely outcome this time around, too. But adding those caveats would be inconsistent with the headline for this post. So I won't. Just stop reading after the first sentence.
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals