Poor Martha, and the Rest of Us as Well
For a nice review of how markets, not government, can handle cheaters quite efficiently you should read Fred McChesney's take on how market forces could better deal with the mutual fund problems involving timing trades and short-term trading. I should say that this is in part a shameless plug for Liberty Fund's own creation the EconLib Webpage which is an invaluable resource for faculty and students interested in free markets and the classic texts that underpin them.
comments powered by Disqus
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Senator’s Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others’ Works, Uncited
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in