Gilead Watch (with a wink)
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 2/10/2007
When I first heard about this idea, it struck me at best as a misplaced use of people's time, money and energy. How much better it would be if all the effort behind Initiative 957 were to be devoted to educating the population at large on the wisdom of separating marriage and the state.
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians