Mahmood Mamdani: Good Muslim, Bad Muslim (Part 1)
The HISTORY NEWS NETWORK (http://hnn.us) recorded this appearance of Mahmood Mamdani, Professor of Government and Professor of Anthropology Columbia University, at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association on January 6, 2007. He spoke as the guest of the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations. The speech took place over lunch at Atlanta's famous Pittypat's Porch.comments powered by Disqus
david little - 3/12/2007
I wish somebody would transcribe this, my sound quality is very poor.
- Is it a reminder of Nazis or a historical object worthy of saving?
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies