JLS 20.4: What Lies Within?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
The latest issue (20.4) of the Journal of Libertarian Studies features Marcus Verhaegh on Rothbard vs. Rousseau, Philipp Bagus on the history of private dikes and levees, my colleague Michael Watkins on Thomsons defense of abortion, John Hamilton on pro-capitalist themes in left-wing Italian cinema, J. H. Huebert on Posners doomsday scenarios, Ludwig van den Hauwe on Holcombes critique of democracy, and Leigh Jenco on freedom and Asian values in Kirby and de Bary.
Read a fuller summary of 20.4s contents here.
Read summaries of previous issues under my editorship here.
Read back issues online here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch