Ayn Rand Goes Swedish
Just a note to let readers know that there's a new issue out of the Swedish magazine Voltaire, which focuses on Ayn Rand. Guest editor Mattias Svensson translated a revised version of my own essay,"Atlas Shrugged: Manifesto for a New Radicalism." Read more about this issue and its contents here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left