In case you haven't seen either of them, here are the two YouTubes that recently have generated considerable comment on the net:
What I notice is that both of them feature a woman attacking another woman. In the Clinton video, men appear only as drones. In Ann Althouse's attack on Garance Franke-Ruta, it is men who have gotten under Althouse's skin, but she directs her attack on a woman who is associated with the left blogosphere.
Ed Schmitt - 3/29/2007
I think I prefer Elvis and Frank to Ann and Garance.
Ralph E. Luker - 3/27/2007
Sorry, Alan. I should have given more context for the 2nd video. Ann Althaus is a blogging law professor, who's become a favorite target for three or four male bloggers on the left. She'd made some comments about a woman, her breasts and her appearing in a photograph on the net with Bill Clinton. She's taken a pretty heavy attack from male lefty bloggers since then.
Alan Allport - 3/27/2007
I've no idea what the two women are talking about or even who they are, but the blonde's problem doesn't appear to be that she's the victim of persecution. The blonde's problem appears to be that she's a horrendous bore.
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies