comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 3/31/2007
Well, maybe it's a father/son/holy-spirit thing....
Lester Hunt - 3/31/2007
I too revere Eric Clapton. Along with people like Charlie Musselwhite, Paul Butterfield, and John Mayall he turned blues into something that white people could do without either screwing it up musically or pretending to be black. But ... God? Robert Johnson is God! There is no God but Robert, and Eric is His prophet.
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Without World War I, what would literature look like today?
- The Secret to Early Jewish Success: Literacy
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!