comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 3/31/2007
Well, maybe it's a father/son/holy-spirit thing....
Lester Hunt - 3/31/2007
I too revere Eric Clapton. Along with people like Charlie Musselwhite, Paul Butterfield, and John Mayall he turned blues into something that white people could do without either screwing it up musically or pretending to be black. But ... God? Robert Johnson is God! There is no God but Robert, and Eric is His prophet.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris