Bring Back the Posse!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 4/22/2007
Seriously, dude, that's not the funniest thing I've read all day, but it's damned close.
The anti-medication rant is like the punchline that makes the whole joke work: what he really wants is to go back to the 1950s, when everyone was nice and knew their place and nuts were locked up and nobody with guns ever hurt anyone..... hee, hee, hee.
I can't believe Counterpunch published it. That might be the funniest part of the whole thing.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals