Brian Doherty's Radicals for Capitalism
And if you haven’t read Justin Raimondo's review of Doherty's book, I encourage you to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 6/1/2007
I recommend Jeff's review, not only for his account of certain episodes in the history of the American libertarian movement but also for his tally of the more important errors in Brian Doherty's book.
Jeff Riggenbach - 5/31/2007
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Without World War I, what would literature look like today?
- The Secret to Early Jewish Success: Literacy
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!