“The Arab World's Scientific Desert” Article is Available to Anyone On-line
The article mentioned earlier by CHRIS MATTHEW SCIABARRA, Daniel Del Castillo’s,"The Arab World's Scientific Desert," is available to anyone, not just subscribers to The Chronicle for Higher Education. You need to go to the following web site, and scroll down in the extreme right column,"Essays & Opinions," listing some essays, Click Here, where you will find it.
- Olivia Remie Constable, director of the Medieval Institute at Notre Dame since 2009, passes away
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50