Beyond Charts and Graphs
From a liberty perspective the message from this is quite clear. You can't rely on government to"improve" the economy just by fiscal or monetary policy. If there's one thing the Austrian school of economics has taught us, it's that the hubris it takes to believe you can"plan" economic growth is forever doomed to failure. If Mr. Bush were more of an Austrian and less of an neo-Keynesian he might not be in the mess he's in today politically, and the nation might have a few more jobs and a lot less government.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in