More on Finklestein
comments powered by Disqus
Steve Jackson - 6/27/2007
"Alan Dershowitz, he has a point when he writes that this case is about 'denial of tenure for unscholarly, ad hominem propaganda.'"
If that were the case, Alan D. would have been unemployed long ago.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/26/2007
That's probably the most balanced and on-target thing I've seen yet. Which surprises me, because I've not found Young all that helpful in the past.
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting