The Rebirth of LIBERTY
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
1. Shawn Wilbur is God!
He has just completed posting the entire run of Benjamin Tuckers Liberty in PDF form. Details here.
At the height of its popularity Liberty had a circulation of perhaps 600. Now, thanks to Shawn, it is accessible to millions worldwide.
The interface is bare-bones at the moment, but Shawn has plans for text-search capacity and other cool stuff.
As he urges: download, download, download! to ensure that there is never again any question of Liberty not being available.
Ive also hailed the advent of Liberty on the Mises Blog.
2. Another gift from Shawn Wilbur: a list of Proudhon texts available on Google Books.
You may ask: Whats so special about that? Cant anyone compile such a list by going to Google Books and doing an author search on Proudhon?
3. On an entirely unrelated topic, those planning to attend the Alabama Philosophical Society may need a reminder that the deadline for submitting a paper is just over two weeks away.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 7/28/2007
Thanks for the heads up.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals