An Activist Professor Bashes Her Own Car
I once had a student years ago who did much the same thing and blamed it on the Jewish Student Union. To read the story from La La Land, click here.
Robert L. Campbell - 3/20/2004
The story reminds me of a Clemson administrator who made too many arrogant remarks to the media, then told the press that she had received a threatening note. After a police investigation concluded that the note was produced on a typewriter in her own office, nothing more was heard about it...
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse