Pot Calls Kettle Black, Then Shuts It Down
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/31/2004
You could easily argue that the NY Times and other mainstream US newspapers are liable for the same thing, printing lies that incited violence" for their complicity in the misinformation which created such widespread support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Without World War I, what would literature look like today?
- The Secret to Early Jewish Success: Literacy
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!