Pot Calls Kettle Black, Then Shuts It Down
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/31/2004
You could easily argue that the NY Times and other mainstream US newspapers are liable for the same thing, printing lies that incited violence" for their complicity in the misinformation which created such widespread support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is
- Georgetown U. Professor Compares Israel to ISIS
- It’s not 1939, says Deborah Lipstadt, but Jews have a right to be worried