Good Lord! ...
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 4/2/2004
I even get spam in Korean and Hebrew--neither of which I can read.
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/2/2004
I'm still trying to figure out why I can get up to 50 posts a day. I deny myself the thrill of opening them, but if the titles are at all indicative, roughly 20% are investment opportunities, 5% more offer sage advice concerning ebay, about 30% involve the obtaining of cheaper drugs (legal ones I think). That last category blurs into the 10% that specialize in uplifting medications like Viagra. Most of the remainder seem to be philosphical discourses on the importance of size in human relations.
I did manage to block the ones about someone named Britany and her pet horse.
- Theodore Van Kirk, 93, Enola Gay Navigator, Dies
- The beautiful, historic shrines that Islamists try to destroy
- East Germany's Blood Art: No Justice for Victims of Regime's Treasure Hunt
- President Warren Harding’s Love Letters Open to the Public
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy