Good Lord! ...
comments powered by Disqus
Robert L. Campbell - 4/2/2004
I even get spam in Korean and Hebrew--neither of which I can read.
Oscar Chamberlain - 4/2/2004
I'm still trying to figure out why I can get up to 50 posts a day. I deny myself the thrill of opening them, but if the titles are at all indicative, roughly 20% are investment opportunities, 5% more offer sage advice concerning ebay, about 30% involve the obtaining of cheaper drugs (legal ones I think). That last category blurs into the 10% that specialize in uplifting medications like Viagra. Most of the remainder seem to be philosphical discourses on the importance of size in human relations.
I did manage to block the ones about someone named Britany and her pet horse.
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?