A Couple of Things ...
If cartoons about administrative malpractice in Mississippi don't do it for you, check out Jacob Levy's post about the fevered contrariness of a long-tenured professor at Brown University and a recollection of the antics of, gasp, a conservative at Dartmouth. Thanks to Oxblog for the tips.
Finally, thanks to Eugene Volokh for calling our attention to an announcement that Jews are giving up control of the world. While we're talking about the Jew, Butterflies and Wheels, Crooked Timber, and Oxblog have joined Cliopatria in the effort to overcome the googlebomb that put an anti-semitic site at the top of Google's list for"Jew". We still need the help of some of the biggie bloggers, like Instapundit, Atrios, Kos, Andrew Sullivan, and the Volokhs.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I