No Wonder They Like Putin
comments powered by Disqus
Otto M. Kerner - 12/5/2007
The analogy to de Gaulle is strange, since de Gaulle withdrew from Algeria.
"... a historic trend that, if continued, might have broken up Russia altogether". The author says this as if it were a bad thing.
Keith Halderman - 12/4/2007
This was a very good article and I thought Justin Raimondo had some interesting things to say on the subject too. Historically, except for the Communist era, we have always gotten on very well with the Russians. Can you imagine the kind of beneficial relationship we could have with them if Ron Paul was running our foreign policy?
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals