To Paul Or Not To Paul
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
In case youve missed it, my friends David Gordon and Charles Johnson have been debating the left-libertarian basis for opposing Ron Pauls candidacy. Check out Davids initial post, Charles reply, and Davids counter-reply.
I have plenty to say about this exchange, but itll have to wait till later, since exam week is starting and Im pressed for time. So for now I merely link to it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals