The Alabama Course of Study
The Tuscaloosa News had published our (Beito and Nuckolls) article on the The Alabama Course of Study in Social Studies for K-12.
As I wrote earlier, we both chaired an Ad Hoc Committee which was able to force over 200 changes in the document (despite objections from education professors, etc. who wrote the document). Unfortunately, the online version of the article has many typos. For a cleaner and expanded article, see the longer version on HNN .
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."