TV and Ron Paul in Iowa
CNN continuously showed results for all of the candidates, but then they started to use a pie chart for the candidates when analyzing the results. For the GOP, only the top four appeared on the chart. Paul was hidden under a rather large piece called "other," even though he merited a substantial slice all to himself. Since he was about 90% of the "other," why not give him his own wedge?
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 1/6/2008
Mark Brady - 1/5/2008
"Why only the top four?
"[W]hy not give him his own wedge?"
Probably to annoy people like you! :)
David T. Beito - 1/5/2008
It was very strange especially since Paul was neck and neck with McCain early on. Also, did you notice that the Democratic pie listed a pie slice for Richardson who had only 2 percent?
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting