TV and Ron Paul in Iowa
CNN continuously showed results for all of the candidates, but then they started to use a pie chart for the candidates when analyzing the results. For the GOP, only the top four appeared on the chart. Paul was hidden under a rather large piece called "other," even though he merited a substantial slice all to himself. Since he was about 90% of the "other," why not give him his own wedge?
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 1/6/2008
Mark Brady - 1/5/2008
"Why only the top four?
"[W]hy not give him his own wedge?"
Probably to annoy people like you! :)
David T. Beito - 1/5/2008
It was very strange especially since Paul was neck and neck with McCain early on. Also, did you notice that the Democratic pie listed a pie slice for Richardson who had only 2 percent?
- Richard III Really Ate and Drank Like a King
- Where’s the one place in the world where nobody’s messed with WW II relics?
- Secrets of the Clinton Library
- Beloit College is out with its annual list of what freshman know ... Tiny Tim? Carl Sagan? Forget about it.
- India Bans Indira Gandhi Assassination Film
- A prominent historian of science dies and no one takes notice
- A pro-Hamas Left emerges among historians, complains Jeffrey Herf
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is