TV and Ron Paul in Iowa
CNN continuously showed results for all of the candidates, but then they started to use a pie chart for the candidates when analyzing the results. For the GOP, only the top four appeared on the chart. Paul was hidden under a rather large piece called "other," even though he merited a substantial slice all to himself. Since he was about 90% of the "other," why not give him his own wedge?
comments powered by Disqus
Common Sense - 1/6/2008
Mark Brady - 1/5/2008
"Why only the top four?
"[W]hy not give him his own wedge?"
Probably to annoy people like you! :)
David T. Beito - 1/5/2008
It was very strange especially since Paul was neck and neck with McCain early on. Also, did you notice that the Democratic pie listed a pie slice for Richardson who had only 2 percent?
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians