McCain Wins Florida....My Limb is Cracking
If it is McCain v. Obama, the door will be wide up for a third party. If it is McCain v. Hillary, look for that door to be blown off the hinges. Too many conservatives loathe McCain to ever vote for him. The temptation for Paul (or Gary Johnson?) to run third party may be too hard to resist. Rasmussen reports on some of the possible third party scenarios here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin, says critic
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!