Ron Paul Does Well....In Spite of Anderson Cooper
Paul peforms ably in those rare moments when allowed to speak and/or not not interrupted by the insufferable and pompous Anderson Cooper. Cooper wins the prize for most unfair debate moderator thus far this election season, and that's saying a hell of a lot!
Paul's best moments are when he chides McCain and Romney for the silliness of their food fight over when, and if, Romney ever doubted the surge and when he points out that the president does not"manage" the economy, people do.
David T. Beito - 2/1/2008
Yes....but it was really pathetic who little time he was given.
Greg Newburn - 1/31/2008
That was his finest debate yet. His answer on the "100 year" question was top notch, and the "manage the economy" answer was great, too. Well done (finally).
- New Website Uncovers History of the National Mall
- Is it a reminder of Nazis or a historical object worthy of saving?
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies