Super Tuesday Begins
I can't imagine being a member of either of the two major parties, or any party for that matter, but here in Mass, independents get to vote in primaries, so I went in to the polling place and did my part for Ron Paul. Starting to seem, though, that his campaign is over. Too bad, since we're not going to get much love for individual liberty from any of the remaining candidates.
UPDATE: Didn't work.comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/5/2008
I voted for Paul too. The turn-out at my polling station was very light.
I'm old enough to remember the Fugitive in the original. It was one of my favorite shows. The Barry Morse character sure had a forgiving employer! Morse also could play comedy, as one of his Outer Limits appearances showed.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 2/5/2008
I mention Aeon's spectacular new co-edited anthology on TV Noir in today's Notablog entry.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch