Super Tuesday Begins
I can't imagine being a member of either of the two major parties, or any party for that matter, but here in Mass, independents get to vote in primaries, so I went in to the polling place and did my part for Ron Paul. Starting to seem, though, that his campaign is over. Too bad, since we're not going to get much love for individual liberty from any of the remaining candidates.
UPDATE: Didn't work.comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 2/5/2008
I voted for Paul too. The turn-out at my polling station was very light.
I'm old enough to remember the Fugitive in the original. It was one of my favorite shows. The Barry Morse character sure had a forgiving employer! Morse also could play comedy, as one of his Outer Limits appearances showed.
Chris Matthew Sciabarra - 2/5/2008
I mention Aeon's spectacular new co-edited anthology on TV Noir in today's Notablog entry.
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets